About Me :)

My photo
Batangas, Philippines
nature. photography. dogs. running. nail polish. colors. floral designs. music. rock N roll. parokya ni edgar. katy perry. paramore. punk covers. anime. manga. yoyo cici. mickey mouse. sponge bob. frozen yogurt. peanut butter. cornetto (yung vanilla). picha pie. beer (except pale pilsen). horror movies (lalo na kapag asian). supernatural. the big bang theory. windstruck. youtube. wongfu productions. nigahiga. kevjumba.so what???

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bazinga!

I wish deleting him from my life is as easy as deleting his messages from my inbox...


Undo. Undo. Undo.

----------------

Haha! Emo ka teh?! Yaaaak!

One of those days when I feel like hating him, but then I'd get a text message from him telling me what's going on with the TBBT episode he's currently watching, or how he couldn't sleep even if it's already midnight.. Pffft!

-----------------

Sige blog lang ng blog.. Ipahamak ang sarili! 

Bazinga!


1 comment:

  1. I can't stop
    Don't care if I lose
    Baby you are the weapon I choose
    These wounds are self inflicted
    I'm going down in flames for you
    Baby you are the weapon I choose
    These wounds are self inflicted
    One more thing I'm addicted too

    I can't stop no I can stop
    Ohh I'm going down in flames

    -----
    "Self Inflicted" by Katy Perry :)

    ReplyDelete