About Me :)

My photo
Batangas, Philippines
nature. photography. dogs. running. nail polish. colors. floral designs. music. rock N roll. parokya ni edgar. katy perry. paramore. punk covers. anime. manga. yoyo cici. mickey mouse. sponge bob. frozen yogurt. peanut butter. cornetto (yung vanilla). picha pie. beer (except pale pilsen). horror movies (lalo na kapag asian). supernatural. the big bang theory. windstruck. youtube. wongfu productions. nigahiga. kevjumba.so what???

Friday, March 25, 2011

Azkals vs Bangladesh (03 vs 00)

Woohooo! Another win for the Azkals!


There was no live streaming and I was just checking updates @ http://www.azkals.info via dyancastillejo's twits.. 

And even though i can't see the actual game, my excitement level never drops.. Every now and then I had to refresh the web page for the updates.. While the page is loading,, my heart is pounding haha! I had to contain my yelling everytime  the screen shows another goal!

Anyway, this win leads the Azkals to the AFC Challenge Cup tournament next year. :)

Go Azkals!!

(Iba talaga dating ng story kapag inenglish ang tagalog, lol)...




No comments:

Post a Comment